Outstanding opportunity to join an innovative product development company in growth mode. Be part of the future of wireless technology.
- Fast Growing Innovative Product Development Company
- Work on World Class Wireless & Data Technology
- Involvement in Full Product Development Lifecycle
Outstanding opportunity to join this established and fast growing success story, widely recognised as one of New Zealand's most entrepreneurial high tech companies. This organisation designs and develops wireless solutions and is receiving accolades nationally and internationally as the best in their field.
Products developed are varied and visionary, including wireless technology and navigation.
As the direct result of growth, our client is now looking for new talent to join their highly skilled and professional engineering product development team.
The role will be focused on software delivary of ground-breaking projects. You will work closely with multidisciplined teams including RF and Radar.
To be successful in this role, you will be tertiary qualified, be passionate about innovation and design, and have a strong track record in leading embedded development teams to deliver consumer electronics solutions.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate previous skills/experience in the following:
- Embedded C++ programming (5+ Years including solid experience developing with OO principles)
- Experience with developing platforms for high reliability Electronics
- Strong project planning, management and reporting skills
- Strong track record of inspiring peers or direct reports to high productivity levels (at least 2 years experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivation, strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Radar
In return, our client offers the opportunity to work within a highly innovative and creative work environment on a variety of leading edge projects.
You will receive an excellent remuneration package, and your ongoing career development will be actively supported through coaching, training and education.
This is a fantastic chance to join a company that is globally going places. Don't delay - Apply Now.
There are heaps of benefits for working with this fantastic company including parking, flexible working hours, excellent social company culture and fantastic North Shore location.
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Mignon Olivier on 027 582 1129 for more information, quoting Ref: 89395.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.