- Enterprise Architect - Applications, Data and Infrastructure
- 3 Months Contract
About the Role:
Seeking a Contract Enterprise Architect who is an experienced IT practitioner that can reference a history in the 'build-out' of Reference Architecture to support EA Outcomes. The scope of the Reference Architecture will extend across Applications, Data and Infrastructure. You will be responsible for defining the Reference Architecture, implement it and then assess a number of significant active IT initiatives along with providing guidance on how to address any gaps.
- Experienced Enterprise Architect in Applications, Data and Infrastructure
- Experience scoping, defining and implementing Reference Architecture
- Ability to identify gaps and mitigate them
- Experience working with other Architects to deliver a wholistic solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with Sri Nanduri at email@example.com or call 021 339 535 for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.