About the role:
Our client is looking for an Enterprise Level IT Systems Administrator
Key responsibilities include:
- Incident Management
- Change Management and deployment of BAU releases
- The bad cop / Guardian of the Production environment / says no to a lot of things
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of Enterprise software
- Good understanding of ITIL, Incident and Change Management
- Windows and Linux knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
We are looking for an individual that would be proactive rather than reactive and has the ability to liaise with vendors while having a strong attention to detail.
If you feel you have the relevant skillset required, we'd love to hear from you, APPLY now or contact Tim Fang on 021 192 4251 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 104474
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.