Are you an PMO with a strong EPMO background? Are you looking for a challenging new role in the Public Sector?
I have a role for an EPMO Analyst in a well-known organisation based in the Wellington CBD. This role offers flexible working and up to $115,000 per annum for the right candidate.
The EPMO Analyst role sits within the Integrated Planning function and covers ICT Strategy Development, ICT Portfolio & Project Management and Business Portfolio Management.
They will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Planning and monitoring the delivery of ICT service and projects within available funding and resources
- Identify and progress opportunities and new initiatives
- Ensure services delivered meet the ICT needs of the business
- Support, enable and monitor the Programme and Project delivery though reporting, management of documents and approvals, advise and support to system users
- Review systems and processes to ensure the PMO function is the most efficient
- Provide reporting and analysis (Dashboard, PGM/Project spend/Slippage etc)
- Manages the documents within the ICT portfolio in accordance with IPO guidelines
- Manages budget targets to ensure each project is set up and budget transfers with Finance
If you think this role sounds like it matches your skills and experience, get in touch NOW to start the conversation.
REF # 111795