- ER advisory
- Unionised environment
- Collective Agreements experience
To support the execution of the Human Resources strategy through the provision of Employee Relations advice to Managers.
The ER Advisor helps to ensure a fair and consistent approach when applying policies and procedures, and promoting a positive ER culture within the business, whilst minimising risks.
This role is also there to ensure disciplinary and performance standards and processes are adhered to, to minimise the risk of personal grievances, ensuring that employees are treated fairly and consistently. To undertake accurate employment relations research, documentation, advisory and advocacy duties with support from the ERIR Manager, bringing a high level of experience and knowledge to the business.
- Providing timely ER Advisory developing relationships with Managers
- Effective case management
- Provide on the job assistance with disciplinary meetings
- Elevae high risk issues
- Advise on collective employment agreement interpretations
- Coaching of Managers to increase capability
Key Skills Required:
- HR qualification preferred
- An understanding of emplyment relations legislation
- Experience in problem solving and providing solutions
- Resilient approach
- Sound judgement , commercial and practical
- Strong interpersoanl skills and ability to build and maintain effective relationships
If you have ER Advisory experience in a heavy ER environment and have had experience with Collective Agreements then we want to hear from you!
TXT/Call Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712
Ref No: 97965