- Hourly rate contract
- ER advisory
- Penrose location
Hourly rate contract to the end of February 2021
Operational ER Advisory
To be successful in this contract you will need to have proven ER experience contributing and advocating in ER at all levels of an organisation, and be able to manage case load.
- Preparing responses to personal grievances
- Preparing responses and attending mediation
- Undertaking investigations and conducting disciplinary meetings for a range of outcomes including summary dismissals, terminations, warnings
- Providing sound and consistent advice on ER
- Liaising with Business Partners and Managers across the business and working closely with Operations Leads (Operations Managers)
- Ensuring business practices comply with existing policies and procedures
- Unionised environment
An ability to be calm and excercise sound judgement when under pressure, are required.
For further information please contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or APPLY NOW
Job # 106554