- ASAP Start - May 2022 (notice periods welcome)
- $100-130 Hourly Rate Contract
- CBD Based, Public Sector Client
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst, to work in an agile project environment. This project is working to implement Oracle ERP, across a large public sector organisation.
- Continuously leading, developing and refining user stories with SMEs and implementation partner consultants, towards sprint build feature requirements
- Evidence of strong Business Analyst skill-sets, particularly around narrative capture, assisting in developing solution options and resolution of quality outcomes
- Participating across multiple project workstream activities across; data migration, integration, testing, process documentation and working with BPI resources
- Oracle cloud ERP, or equivalent ERP implementation project experience (agile experience is a bonus)
- Finance ERP implementation project experience
- Experience with data migration, integrations and testing across Finance processes
- Experience in a Business Analyst role, working across the public sector (preferred)
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW!
With any queries, email Olivia Strutton; Olivia.Strutton@beyond.co.nz
Ref No: 110867