This commercial construction company has a strong reputation for delivering projects on time and on budget with an outstanding commitment to client service delivery. They are a great place to work with one of the lowest staff turnover rates across the industry. They are known for their inclusive team culture, they employ staff who are commercial and passionate about delivery. Year on year they have had strong growth and this year has been their strongest. They currently have a vacancy for an applicant that has both estimating and quantity surveying skills and that is looking to be a lead in the business.
Working within a team and reporting to a commercial manager, you will be typically working on such tasks as:
- Tender preparation and analysis
- Bills of quantities
- Cost management
- Progress claims and assessing variations
- Subcontractor management
- Team mentoring and management including Junior QS's
Key success factors for this role require:
- A tertiary qualification in construction management or quantity surveying
- 7- 10 years experience worked as a hands on QS from a main contractor to near senior level
- Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation and rates
- You are helpful, possess strong ethical standards, you have a high work ethic
- You can mentor, support and grow the careers of less experienced staff
- Outstanding written and oral communication
Remuneration: $120K - $140K + full use of vehicle + fuelcard.
This is an excellent opening for a Intermediate to Senior QS that is looking to get into the right working environment with certainty of career growth in one of Auckland more forward thinking construction companies.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 , or please email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 113116