Be part of a team that looks after the design, build and maintenance of a desktop operations system, as well as the packaging and deployment of all the desktop applications in this enterprise sized organization. Using Windows 7 and 10, you will be utilizing SCCM to access appropriate enterprise toolset in order to manage the desktop. This role will see you carrying out 3rd level support and troubleshooting as needed, along with testing, packaging and documenting application to set stands and timeframes.
About the role:
- Enhance security & defend from cyber threats
- Deliver a consumer grade user experience
- Identify driven application access
- Secure data leakage protection and portability
- SCCM and application packaging experience is a must
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Powershill scripting is essential
- Excellent communicator and ability to work with various departments
- Admin Studio, Wise Package Studio or PACE suite preferred
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 98677