This is an exclusive role for our government client who is looking for an Events Liaison on a part time basis for a 6-month FTC. Work in a team of 10 for a start time of early August.
About the role:
- Coordinate internal and external event
- Manage allocated budgets
- Develop and track sponsorships
- Support the Marketing team from strategy to implementation
- Work on website, branding and marketing collateral
- Be main point of contact for Marketing department company wide
- Respond directly with materials request or create process for efficient management of requests to the team
- Minimum 3 years in an event coordinator role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Great project management skills
- Team player with a sense of humour
- Social, outgoing individual who can be assertive in terms of helping out but saying no when managing their own time
- Able to work with many personalities
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now via the prompts.
Job Ref: 105542
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.
Paula Broussard – Client Manager: Marketing, Digital & CX