- Immediate availability required
- 3 - 12 months duration
- Auckland CBD location
Our client seeks the services of an Event Coordinator to assist with various events. Reporting to the Manager Events, the main purpose of this role is to investigate, develop and manage the effective delivery of assigned events and functions. In so doing, you will ensure that all ceremonial requirements, including Tikanga are delivered in a professional and respectful manner. You will work closely with the services, communication and marketing teams and will be required to build and maintain effective professional relationships with various stakeholders.
Duties will include:
- Planning and delivery of events
- Coordination of working parties or steering groups
- Preparing of reports
- Tracking of event progress and milestones
- Managing and tracking of allocated budgets
- Develop constructive working relationships
- General ADHOC administration
- Qualified and experienced in event/project management
- Full and clean NZ driver's licence
- Flexible to work some weekends, early mornings and late nights
- Disciplined in managing budgets
- Proactive work ethic
- Advance MS Office competence including MS PowerPoint
- Have a high level of resilience and experience working to pace
Your professional, co-operative approach and clear communication will see you actively involved and contributing to team responsibilities. This role offers variety and will see you directly involved in all matters relating to Marketing, Communication, Finance, Contract Management and Operations.
To register your interest in this amazing opportunity, hit the APPLY button now, don't delay...
Job reference # 110309