Join our client who is going the extra mile in being an employer of choice.
In this role you will be supporting the COO and some of the executive team to provide sophisticated administrative and operational support. You will need to ensure that the executives function effectively.
What’s in it for you?
- CBD Location
- Flexible Working
- Great Company benefits including Health Insurance
- Amazing new offices
- Great learning opportunities
About the role:
- Manage complex calendars
- Strategically schedule and prioritise meetings
- Manage inboxes and responding and drafting responses
- Anticipate and proactively manage any issues that arise
- Handle all travel arrangements and process travel expense reports
- Co-ordinate and assist with regular reporting and documentation for Boards, Committees, Forums and Regulator meetings
- Coordinate team meetings/strategy session/team planning days and other team events
- Contribute to executive leadership meetings by taking meeting notes, minutes, and tracking action items
What you bring to the role:
- 5 + years in senior EA financial services position with diverse exposure to key functions of highly regulated, fast-moving, complex, and changing organisations
- Strong interest in governance and/or project management with a practical “outcomes” focus
- Extremely strong written and visual communication skills with an ability to build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders across all levels – board, executives, senior management, team members
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders scheduled with ability to make judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
- Good digital IQ: Conversant with emerging data and digital solutions and the opportunities they present to accelerate business outcomes
- Excellent technology and app skills – including across Microsoft Suite; Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote; Experience with virtual events platforms would be highly regarded.
Please apply now or give Logan a call to discuss on 027 478 9614.
Only applicants with New Zealand working rights will be considered for this role.