- Exciting opportunity for an experienced EA
- Full time, permanent role
- Wellington Location
In this role you will be working closely with one main point of contact, provide high level executive support services to both them and occasionally their direct reports.
This will include but is not limited to:
- Diary management, travel bookings, word processing support, minute taking etc.
- Co-ordinating budget submissions, business continuity plans, proposals alongside Finance.
- Managing the procurement of goods and services for your report.
- Assisting with recruitment processes within the team.
- Contributing to strategic projects.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties to contribute to the smooth running of the office.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, ideally with an understanding of government policy and procedures. You will possess strong time management and organisational skills and you will be proficient in the MS Office Package. Experience dealing with financials within a PA/EA setting is essential and should you have experience in research and report writing that would be a bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an EA or even a highly experienced PA wanting to gain further experience within the industry. While the organisation is ideally looking for someone to start immediately, they are willing to wait for a notice period for the right person. The salary for this role will be circa $70,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role please click APPLY NOW or call Maddy Horne on 04 471 5864 for further information about the role, quoting reference 93333.