- Temporary assignment commencing 5 September to 18 October 2019
- EA support to General Manager within large Government Ministry
- $35 to $40 per hour depending on experience
Use your extensive EA experience to hit the ground running and provide high level support to a busy General Manager. Covering extended annual leave, this temporary assignment will commence on 5 September and go through to 18 October. Working within a high-profile Ministry, you will be able to add value with your skills and knowledge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary management
- Meeting preparation
- Email inbox management
- Meeting agenda’s and action point minutes
- Travel arrangements
- General administrative support to the General Manager and direct reports
To be successful in this temporary assignment, you must demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience working as an Executive Assistant supporting senior executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and able to anticipate needs
- Strong technical skills including competent knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- Professional and positive attitude
You will need to be able to commit to the assignment dates and complete a security check process. Working in this high-profile Ministry will look great on your CV and you will enjoy working with this General Manager who appreciates how much value an EA can bring.
To find out more contact Anna van Veen at Beyond Recruitment on 472 2434 quoting reference 100632 or apply now by submitting your resume.