- Temp assignment commencing asap to 6 November 2019
- EA support to senior executive within a corporate organisation
- $40.00 per hour located in stunning offices in the heart of the Wellington CBD
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support a senior manager within a high-profile corporate organisation. This temporary assignment will commence asap and go through to 6 November. You will be able to utilise your extensive EA skills and knowledge to add value and hit the ground running.
- Diary management
- Monitoring of email inbox
- Attending meetings and taking action point minutes
- Preparation of board papers and agendas
- Travel arrangements
- Liaising with Senior Executive’s direct reports
- Processing expenses and invoices
- General administrative support
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Proven EA experience supporting senior management/executives
- Highly organised, proactive and able to anticipate needs
- Strong relationship management focus and able to work with people located in a range of locations around New Zealand
- Confident communicator
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team-based culture
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Suite and able to pick up systems quickly
This role will keep you busy and involved. Working for this organisation will enable you to experience first hand a highly project orientated environment. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, you are available immediately and can commit for the assignment duration, then we want to hear from you!
To find out more please contact Anna van Veen at Beyond Recruitment on 04 472 2434 quoting reference 101436 or apply now by submitting your CV application.