- Design, create and improve new and existing products, services and platforms
- Work in cross-functional teams within an Agile product development environment
- Work collaboratively with business leaders, Product Owners, Developers and designers
We are seeking an experience designer to work with teams to design great customer-centric products and services.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary embedded team, your role will include problem solving (sketching, wireframing, prototyping) and some visual design. You’ll be working together with service design, user research, product management, content design and UX design to develop solutions based around customer needs.
- Design valuable, end-to-end product and service experience offerings
- Develop a strong understanding of the evolving needs of customers
- Use qualitative and quantitative data insights from customers to contribute to the overall design direction of product and services offerings
- Create new artefacts including user flows, wireframes, mockups, components, and prototypes
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts
- Develop lists of prioritised concepts, wireframes, and annotations
- Consult with the Service Designers to ensure the overall CX is in line and coherent with the other Experiences being delivered
- Collaborate with CX Design Managers, Service Designers, Product Managers/Owners and Digital Teams to design the end to end product experience and ensure a consistent and seamless experience
- Running and facilitating workshops with key stakeholders
You will be a motivated and driven person who is naturally curious about the customer. You will be motivated by your desire to ensure customers have the best possible experience of products and services. Bringing your sound working knowledge of user-centred design, usability principles, HCD and techniques you will be experienced in using and incorporating customer research in product and service experience design.
Please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125 for further information.
Job Ref: 100922
Rebecca Berney and Lucinda van Aswegen are Beyond Recruitment’s Marketing, Communications, Digital, Insights and Service Design team.