This is a leading volume residential and light commercial builder that has over 20 years of experience. They are a large player in Auckland with significant contracts with developers and capacity contracts with Kainga Ora (Housing NZ) involving a significant work pipeline. They are fast paced, invest in their people, they act to ensure positive business relationships are developed and maintained, and they adopt a high-performance culture, paying above market to retain their top talent.
Due to growth, they are looking for a quantity surveyor with strong estimating skills to provide commercial management for a large multi unit and terraced housing/walk ups developments.
Your role involves:
- Being the main client contact
- Engagement and management of various consultants for D&B projects from tender to building consent
- Management of Council RFI’s during consenting process
- Contract administration
- Cost management and financial reporting
- Procurement of sub trades
- Reviewing and management NOD’s and EOI’s to clients
- Variation management
- Team management and mentoring
- Site visits during construction
- 7 + years of residential and/or commercial QS experience including knowledge of NZ Building Code and NZ Building Standards, including NZS3604:2011, 3910/ETC contracts and 3915
- Tertiary qualified with a Diploma/Bachelors degree in CM/QSing
- Top communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong financial nous, excellent pricing systems skills
Salary $120K - $130K.
For further information on this role or other roles, please call Matt on 027 5544 064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org