Established over 20 years ago, this is a well-established contractor that is a major player in the Auckland commercial build market. They have both interiors and concrete divisions that support the wider business. They are responsible for many iconic high-rise builds and have a strong reputation in this part of the market. Much of their work is negotiated from regular clients and years of built-up relationships with developers. They have hands on Directors and decisions are made quickly.
They have a significant work pipeline for 2022 and they need a Facades Foreman with a background in carpentry that can join the team and manage all Façade and Carpentry aspects of their project pipeline.
About the position:
- The scope of work will be to help deliver large scale apartment and aged care projects with a focus on the facades installations and management of a carpentry team
- You will report into a SM and be responsible for the daily activities ensuring health & safety and programme are followed
- You will be managing direct labour and sub contractors and communicating across consultants, and other stakeholders
- Experienced working on large-scale construction (multi-story) projects, specialising in facades from a main contractor or a commercial facades sub contractor
- Be carpentry trade qualified
- A person who can fit into a team and be part of the wider goal of meeting programme and milestones
- Strong communication with an ability to influence and drive sub-contractors
- Strong H&S awareness
- Reliable references from previous employers
- Be up for a challenge and a chance to improve your skills and career
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org