Our client owns a large commercial property located in Southeast Auckland. The property houses a wide variety of retail tenants that range from fashion, professional services, restaurants and even a gym. The need for a facilities Manager has become available. And this is where you come in.
Reporting to the Property Manager, the Facilities Manager role broadly involves overseeing the tenancy coordination, maintenance, key projects, security and safety of the site.
What is in it for you:
This is your chance join a well-established company. With covid restrictions loosening up, this is your chance to hit the ground running in a complex role that offers excellent personal development and actively contribute to company strategy whilst managing daily operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the broader team on key projects (fit outs, de-fits, renovations, maintenance etc.)
- People leadership across several areas including health & safety security and site contractors
- Managing contracts (tendering, price checking and negotiating pricing
- Managing stakeholder enquiries and leading efforts in monitoring, reporting, and responding to information security incidents
- Assisting in the process preparation of annual budgets and business plans in consultation with the Property Manager
- Adhering to the highest level of Health and Safety standards and managing all preventative and reactive works
- Respond to alarm activations and emergencies as well as responding promptly to contractors or tenant’s inquiries via phone or email
What we are looking for:
- Previous New Zealand Facilities Management experience is essential
- Project management experience with commercial understanding
- Tenancy coordination (leasing experience is a benefit)
- You will be dependable, adaptable, analytical, strong business acumen, positive attitude, can multitask, work well under pressure and someone who takes initiative.
- Knowledge of regulatory / key compliance issues and deliver within these parameters
If you are looking for your next challenge apply now. If you have any questions, please call/email Ash on 021 469 750 or firstname.lastname@example.org