We are currently seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join our clients friendly and hard-working team based in Penrose.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day functions associated with the facilities department and your main duties will be as follows:
- Supervision of repair work required for both buildings and grounds at all locations and ensure building WOF checks are carried out within standard timeframes
- Maintain security of ALL property and assets (this may require being on call after hours)
- Sevelop, maintain and document operating systems and procedures
- Ensure offices and grounds are kept in clean and tidy condition
- Manage the tenancy arrangements
- Managing the general supplies such as kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Complete admin tasks
To be successful in this role you will need to have exceptional customer service skills, the ability to deal with people from all walks of life, a strong work ethic and a sound understanding of facilities policies and procedures.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, then please call Rachelle Weingott at Beyond Recruitment on 0274 789 614 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Ref: 103556