- Ability to be hands on & dynamic in a small team environment
- 12 month Fixed-Term position with the likelihood of extending
- Opportunity to travel nationally
The Facilities Workplace Operations Advisor (FWOA) is an operational management position that provides workplace management and related project services across all organisation sites. This position reports to and works closely with the Senior Facilities Management Advisor (SFMA) and requires an individual with strong technical understanding of building services, systems and facilities management issues relating to buildings, property and service contracts.
- Support the SFMA by delivering projects and programmes of work which reflect best practice office and remote-working solutions and are achieved through effective kaimahi and manager engagement and collaboration
- Ensure “whole of life” cost-based principles are adopted and in property and project work-based activities
- Build and maintain high trust relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Establish and maintain collaborative and respectful relationships and professional behaviours that enhance learning and wellbeing for Pacific learners
- Engage with SLT members, level 3 and 4 managers to deliver new operational office layouts to support current and future needs
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation relating to property development and building standards. High level of technical competence of building maintenance requirements
- High level of project management competence and have a proven track record of successful project delivery with a reputation as an effective and fair negotiator
- Proven ability to build and maintain a range of effective business relationships within an organisation and a wide network of professional relationships across organisations
- Demonstrated history of planning, critical analyses, information evaluation, test assumptions, produce solutions and a reputation for sound judgement or Ability to plan, prioritise, organise work and deliver projects to specification
If you have the required skills, hit APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Jake Harold at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 112116