- Lead a small team in a busy government building
- Coordinate meeting rooms and a conference space
- Implement upgrades within public areas.
We are currently sourcing a Facilities Team Leader on an exclusive basis for a key government agency. This is a leadership role with 4 direct reports within a busy, public-facing environment. Based in the reception of an iconic public sector building, you will be involved within a variety of facilities management tasks including technology upgrades, health and safety meetings and maintenance requests.
You will have:
- Some previous leadership/mentoring experience
- Facilities management experience
- Warm and welcoming nature
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 101339.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz