Join a leading NZ Business based in the CBD as a Support Coordinator! Here, you will process orders, and liaise with both internal and external stakeholders around telecommunications projects. There is a high level of coordination in this role as well as administration, so you will need to bring your “A” game.
This role is offering:
- $22 per hour + depending on experience
- Great CBD offices
- Excellent training and company culture
- Opportunity to develop your skills in the telco space
We are looking for individuals with:
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Ideally telco B2B experience
- Technically savvy
- System savvy with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work for at least 9 months in NZ
- Willing to work rostered shifts between 7am to 7pm, 6 days per week
Please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Manager - Temporary Staffing Solutions on 09 374 0870, for further information.
Ref No: 95130