- Field Services Engineer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Tauranga Based
About the Role:
Seeking for two experienced Field Services Engineer to engage with key clients on their site to monitor and respond to IT related issues as they arise. You will be proficient in managing rapport and relationships and you will be responsible for incidents and service requests, providing frontline, and in-person delivery of IT support.
This position provides technical expertise to implement and support server and storage infrastructure – on premise or in the cloud.
- Experience in client facing IT support
- Experience in Microsoft Desktop Support
- Experience in MS Suite, Reporting including SQL reporting
- Experience with Windows 10
- Experience in device support
- Experience in MS O365
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- ITIL 4 and Agile Foundations beneficial
- Some LAN administration experience preferred
Please Note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
We'd love to hear from you! Follow the prompts to APPLY now or contact Ransi Ekanayake via email email@example.com
Job Ref: 114336
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.