Our client is an expert in the security industry and has been in operation for over 20 years. They are located in beautiful offices based in Freemans Bay, but you will mostly work from home. They are a family orientated team and most of the team has been with the company since inception and you will be replacing a staff member that is retiring.
In this role you will report to the Chief Financial Officer and be responsible for all invoice processing, both debtors and creditors, payments, reconciliations, and weekly payroll. This is a varied and busy role.
What is in it for you?
- Flexibility (WFH)
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to make this role your own
- Competitive salary
About the role:
- Accounts Receivable
- Creditors and supplier management
- Weekly payroll
- Assist internal company accountant with preparation of monthly accounts
- Assist internal accountant with annual budgets and other reconciliation work
- Complete all balance sheet account reconciliations each month including bank reconciliations
What you bring to the role:
- More than 3 years finance experience in a similar role
- The ability to change and adapt to different environments and people
- Xero would be a bonus
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent, clear communication skills
- Positive attitude
If you are looking for your happy ever after, apply now or call Logan on 027 478 9614 if you have any questions.
REF # 113476