My client is looking for an accounts or finance administrator to step into this pivotal role. You will have extensive administration experience and ideally a keen interest in finance. Supporting the wider accounts and finance team will mean you will be juggling multiple tasks at one time.
Based in Auckland’s viaduct harbour you will be spoilt for choice with your surroundings.
What this role involves:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Assisting with the administration for claims support
- Liaising with suppliers
- Generating reports
- Raising of purchase orders
- Managing employee timesheets
- Ensuring all finance documents have been correctly filed
What we need from you:
- Ideally you would have come from a strong administration background
- A keen interest in finance and accounts is desirable
- Have high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel
- Be able to complete any ad hoc tasks given by the team
If a role in Aucklands beautiful viaduct harbour sounds like you then get in touch today for a confidential discussion or simply submit your resume using the apply now button.
Job Ref: 102826
Donne Moult – Client Manager
Temporary Staffing Solutions - 0275 666 560