- CBD location
- SMA that is looking to step into a Finance Business Partner role
- $110-120k base
Michael Chhim and Peter Campbell are proud to partner with Maritime NZ.
Maritime NZ is the national regulatory, compliance and response agency for the safety, security and environmental protection of coastal and inland waterways.
We are looking a superstar to step up into our Finance Business Partner role. This role will get you away from the everyday transactional work and allow you to focus on business improvement. The Finance Business Partner will provide financial and business expertise and advice to business unit managers and administrators to enable them to undertake their financial responsibilities. You will ensure that managers have the capability and tools to make informed financial decisions and be able to report accurately on their financial health.
The role will involve:
- Partner with Budget Holders throughout the Business to meet financial planning and reporting requirements
- Manage the Annual Budget planning and quarterly forecasting process
- Develop organisational financial capability and training
Key attributes we need:
- CA qualified and very good base technical grounding
- Genuine people person who can relate all of our diverse managers
- Genuinely interested in developing capability of non-financial managers and talk in laymans terms
- High customer service ethic but can push back where necessary
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim or Peter Campbell on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 108716
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz