- Finance Manager
- Immediate start – Ellerslie location
- NZX Listed
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join a corporate franchise- these are household name brands. This is a maternity replacement role till November 2020. As a finance manager provide timely, accurate and relevant financial reporting to the group. Also, you would manage tax and transactional finance and running the day to day finance operational function.
This role is ideal for someone who is available immediately and can commit till November 2020.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Liaise and review Monthly financials with the FC and CFO
- Manage and assist in the preparation of all balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring all statutory tax returns filed with Inland Revenue and filling the NZ Income Tax
- Ensuring all statutory tax returns filed with Inland Revenue – Payroll, FBT, GST
- Manage the transactional finance function – AP, AR & Fixed Asset function
- Previously experience in New Zealand as a finance manager is essential
- Be a self-starter, confident and display a strong desire to take on responsibility and make a difference
- Leadership experience in prior role is essential with exceptional communication skills
- Financial Accountant/Senior Management Accountant/Finance Manager experience
- Prior experience is CA firm is good to have with professional accounting qualifications and 6+ years post qualification in a Financial Accounting/Finance Manager role.
If this is something of interest please apply now or call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 or email your resume to email@example.com
Job ID: 103828