Now is the time to join a successful NZ organisation that has been making waves globally over the last 10 years. They are leaders in their field, supplying technology hardware and software across the globe and innovating the way we go about our everyday lives.
As the Finance Manager based on the North Shore, you will report directly to the Financial Controller, and be responsible for managing the finance team and supporting the organisation across their financial endeavours. As this role manages a team of 4 direct reports, it is essential you have previous experience managing a team capable of delivering accurate and timely results to the business, combined with commercial acumen to drive additional value to the business including contract support and commercial analysis.
Key Accountabilities will include (not limited to):
- Direct, manage and lead the Finance team to achieve day to day objectives
- Ensure completion of financial accounts to an exceptional standard
- Provide commercial analysis, insights and solutions to support strategic planning
- Refine and develop internal accounting processes achieving greater efficiencies
- Engage with the business across multiple areas to provide business partnering services
- Presenting meaningful financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Team development and coaching to drive a high performing culture
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- CA qualified
- Ideally, 2 years plus experience in leading a finance team
- Strong technical financial accounting and commercial finance skills
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with the ability to forge strong internal relationships
- High degree of credibility at an executive level
- Analytical capability with strong excel skills
- A natural curiosity and initiative to pre-empt and front foot opportunities or issues
- Strong resilience and the ability to accept and deliver great results
This is a great opportunity for a forward-thinking finance professional to continue to develop and grow in an organisation that expects and rewards high performance. Leading from the front they are looking for someone to manage, mentor and build the capabilities of the finance team, working closely with the Finance leadership team. Working closely with an experienced and effective CFO and other senior managers, this is a key role within a hardworking, supportive company.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a growing organisation with multiple opportunities to grow and develop
Keen to hear more? For more information please contact Liam Brodie, Manager – Accounting and Finance on 027 566 6561 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 100384
This is a permanent position and you must be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.