- Big 4 back ground in audit
- Permeant role
- $110-$120k base
As the Finance Manager, Treasury & Markets, you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the Business Unit (BU) accounting and reporting services to support the Financial Controllers, including provision of financial information to the BU Divisional Finance team and ensuring that all statutory and regulatory reporting obligations across the BU are adequately met.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of month-end delivery requirements, registers, schedules, reconciliations, trial balance, and ensuring accounting services are completed to support financial reporting and successful audit completion.
- Partner with the Businesses and provide sound and insightful financial management advice and decision support on matters of significant financial impact related to the assigned portfolio, in order to drive the achievement of sound financial management.
- Build collaborative relationships with Business Partners and other key stakeholders, and contribute to stakeholder forums
- Drive an effective and co-operative relationship across both onshore and offshore accounting teams to ensure delivery of service.
To be successful in this role you will bring the following:
- CA Qualifed
- Five years + experience in Finance and/or Treasury roles, or Audit if CA qualified.
- An interest in the Treasury and Markets business and products.
- Demonstrated experience with statutory and regulatory accounting within a banking/insurance environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 93567
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz