- $48-55k depending on experience
- Before Xmas start based in the CBD
- Permanent, full time position
I’m currently recruiting for an exciting permanent opportunity with my public sector client. I’m looking for a Finance Officer with experience in AP/ AR who is keen to grow with this client.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The end-to-end Accounts Payable and Receivable functions
- Review and process all expense claims and reimbursements
- Reviewing invoices and following up where needed
- Taxation (GST)
- Establishing and maintaining new vendors
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have working knowledge of the AP and AR function
- Ideally experience using Navision or other relevant financial systems
- Have strong working excel knowledge
- Be a good communicator both written and orally
- Be focused on self-development and improvement
- Have strong prioritisation skills with high level of organisation
This is a great opportunity for a finance administrator with a few years’ experience that is keen to broaden their skillset and gain exposure to automation in this field. My client is to get a candidate in that is there for the long run that will develop and grow within the organisation.
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, please click APPLY NOW or contact Bernice Anamani on 021 366 865. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Job Ref: 102682
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz