Our client is a multinational financial services business, headquartered in Beijing, China. They have been in the New Zealand market for the last three years and are growing rapidly, with plans to expand into Australia in 2019. They value themselves on excellence, having won multiple awards over the last few years. They are an energetic team with a strong company culture, offering outstanding professional development.
Due to the continued growth of the business, they are now looking to hire an experienced Financial Accountant. Initially a fixed term contract for 12 months, the role has the potntial to go permanent.
The role will include:
- Preparation of financial statements and management reporting
- Daily preparation of reports and monitoring cash flow
- Managing multiple foreign currency bank accounts
- Performing reconciliations on balance sheets and between systems
- Assisting with end of year audits
- Managing enquiries regarding IRD / NZ tax compliance
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fluent in Mandarin is essential
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in New Zealand
- Strong technical accounting skills, with a good understanding of New Zealand tax legislation, GAAP and NZ IFRS
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 96092