This is a great time to join this Asset and project-based organisation, currently undergoing a period of very positive change. They are currently looking for a dynamic smart Financial Accountant to join the business. This role is about providing financial support, monitoring and reporting, along with challenging the status quo and building strong internal relationships. Key to the position will be providing reporting across their Asset portfolio relating to Financial records.
Some key requirements would be:
- Support critical financial Analysis across their portfolio
- Valuation activities
- Reconciliations between information
- Standard and ad-hoc reporting
- Process evaluation and Improvement
To be successful in this role, it is essential you have strong communication skills, with the ability to build strong trusted relationships across the business
- CA qualification is essential
- Experience in financial reporting and analysis or fixed assets related experience
- Good knowledge of International Accounting Standards particularly those related to Fixed Assets
- Experience in information extraction, reporting techniques and good financial modelling skills
This role would be great for someone who is looking to step outside of public practise and wants to step into a commercial environment, alternatively for someone who is looking to develop their career in a professional and growth focused organisation. There is defined career progression opportunities whether you want to develop your financial accounting skills, move into Commercial Finance, Management or Project Accounting.
Job ID: 101333
If this is of interest please apply now or call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374/ email@example.com