The Financial Accountant is primarily responsible for undertaking accounting tasks and ensuring that the month end process of the Finance Team is completed on time with the required information to the required standard. Due to recent resignation, they are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial control and finance manager, the role of Financial Accountant will include the following key tasks:
- IFRS 16 reporting
- Month / year end financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly Capital Expenditure reports
- Review and approval of GST, FBT and Tax returns
- Assisting the Finance Manager in compiling the monthly and quarterly pack
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Review GST and FBT
- Reconciles assigned balance sheet accounts.
You would be a qualified accountant with at least 5 + years of experience. You would have strong technical accounting skills in reporting and IFRS 16, cash flow management, tax compliance and excellent interpersonal skills.
If this is of interest, please apply now or call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 or email@example.com
Job ID: 102478