We are looking for a Financial Accountant with five years minimum experience, with CA (or equicalent) for a Permanent role.
In this role you will be responsible for producing month end and year-end financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, akong with on-going finance system related developments and improvements.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Monthly and yearly financial reporting and audit tasks
- First check and approval of weekly payment run
- Maintaining fixed asset register and associated documentation for audits
- Looking for and implementing finance system and process improvements
- Assisting Finance and Systems Manager with budget preparations
- Providing costings for Business initiatives
- Advising and providing guidance to centres
To be Considered for the Role you must have the Following Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience
- Chartered Accountant status in Australia and New Zealand (or equivalent)
- Experience with various accounting systems, development and design
- Intermediate/Advanced level Excel Skills
For further information or to apply for this role, contact Michael Chhim; Michael.Chhim@beyond.co.nz and quote job: 110231