- $135k Base salary per annum
- Lower Hutt Based
The Financial Accounting Manager is responsible for the financial control environment and external financial reporting. The position is responsible for leading, directing and controlling the finance areas of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement and Contracts, Fixed Assets, Bank, Trusts, Insurance and Audit.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from internationally recognised professional institute
- Experience of working as a Financial Accountant in a large complex organisation
- Proven experience in managing and developing staff
- Minimum 5 years experience in a complex analytical role/s at a senior level including the production of forecasts and other financial reports
- Proven experience in developing and presenting financial information to groups, committees or Boards which include stakeholders with limited technical financial skills and understanding
- Proven experience in supporting the development of business cases including calculation of NPV (net present value)
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 94448
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz