My client is one of Auckland’s largest and most recognisable organisations, with a fantastic company culture. They have a large and dynamic finance team, with fantastic opportunities to grow and develop. Due to the continued growth of the organisation, they are looking to employ a new Finance Business Partner.
The role sits within the Finance team, however a large proportion of time will be spent out in the business, partnering with key stakeholders to advise and develop their financial understanding, helping to influence and drive key decisions.
The role is also responsible for planning, performance reporting and analysis for the assigned business units. This will include;
• The accurate and timely preparation of month-end reports
• Analysing financial results and providing performance insights and commentary
• Identifying risks and opportunities and recommended actions for improvement
• Advising business units on compliance with financial control systems and processes
The ideal candidate, as well as being a strong technical accountant, will be a strong communicator, able to articulate financial information to non-financial people. They will also possess;
• A tertiary qualification in finance, commerce or business management
• CA qualified or equivalent
• At least 3–5+ years of Commercial experience
• Experience in developing complex budgeting and forecasting models and planning
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong systems skills, including MS Excel
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on firstname.lastname@example.org