- $100k Total Rem / Permanent Role
- Critcial thinker
This role is within Business Performance and Planning team, which brings together specialist services to internal and external customers, including budgeting, planning, financial and non-financial performance analysis and associated internal and external reporting.
The Management Accountant supports the Finance Business Partner in providing insight, support and challenge to the business. This will include developing relationships with stakeholders (including senior management team and cost centre / project managers), actively understanding their business objectives and issues, and proactively providing advice, guidance and innovative solutions that integrate with the organisational strategic direction in the most efficient manner.
- Monitoring and reporting the financial aspects of change projects
- Analysing and interpreting financial variances and trends
- Supporting change project/programme benefit identification and reporting
- Continuously improving Finance processes, output and relationships with business groups
Preferred experience and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of management accounting and/or financial accounting experience
- Experience in budgeting, variance reporting and cost accounting
- Experience with project-based work and knowledge of IT operations and IT change projects
- Strong computer skills (particularly in the Microsoft suite of applications) and the ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim or Peter Campbell on (04) 473 2116
Job Ref: 102886
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz