The Financial Modeller is responsible for developing, building and maintaining business models to provide financial and operational insights that aid decision making. You will work across the team and wider Ministry to ensure data metrics are accurately captured and reporting and monitoring needs are met. You will identify business problems, opportunities and provide solutions that help achieve the organisations goals.
- Experience of working in flexible ways to manage moving priorities
- Able to focus and deliver results in a busy demanding environment
- Clear communicator who is confident to test ideas and concepts with others
- A team player who works to both support and challenge colleagues
- Experience of providing high quality and timely advice, written and verbal, at a national level
- Working co-operatively and flexibly with others to solve problems or complete tasks
- Excellent analysis and problem solving ability
- Advanced Excel and VBA knowledge
- Experience in leading with others to solve problems or complete tasks
- Previous experience building business models and working with large sets of data
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Deliver results by taking ownership, and being proactive and pragmatic
- Takes a continuous improvement approach, willing to adopt new ideas and constructively challenge existing data, information, systems and processes
Apply via the link provide or give Peter Campbell a call on 021 0493 060 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 111166