- Large Ministry
- Perm role
My Client and the role:
Beyond is assisting a high-profile Ministry in recruiting for a Financial systems analyst. I am looking for a candidate from either an accounting or IT background that is looking to move into financial systems. Training will be provided for the right candidate.
In this role you will:
- Be the primary person for growing and supporting Adaptive Insights, the Ministry’s chosen Budgeting, Planning and Reporting Cloud solution, including incident logging and resolution, system configuration and daily support tasks
- Help support Oracle ERP Cloud, the Ministry’s ERP system, including incident logging and resolution, system configuration and daily support tasks within the wider team
- Support the roll-out and wider usage of Adaptive Insights throughout the Ministry.
- Build finance related Adaptive Insights reports to help staff do their jobs at the Ministry
To be successful in this role you will:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in finance or IT is preferable
- Working towards an accountancy qualification is desirable
- Prior experience working with Adaptive Insights or Oracle Financials Cloud or a Cloud Financial system, preferably in a support or systems administration role
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim or Peter Campbell on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 107105
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz