This company are a leading Asset Management and Bulding Consultants with a closely-knit national Fire Engineering being a large part of the company. Due to the continuous growth they are looking to bring on an Intermediate or a Senior Fire Engineer that will operate from Auckland, Wellington or Hamilton based office.
- Provide fire safety support
- Fire reports and modelling
- Audits and risk assessments
- Preparation of building consent
- Smoke simulation and hazard management
Key selection criteria
- Master of Fire Engineering from Canterbury University
- 5+ years of local experience at Intermediate or Senior level
- Knowledge of CFAST amd Fire Dynamic Simulator
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- CPEng would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communiation skills
- New Zealand Residency or valid work permit
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Ray Crocker on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 100656