This Auckland based civil engineering construction company specialises in infrastructure, drainage, pipe jacking, tunneling, sheetpilling and shaft construction. Established over 20 years ago they have become a leading civil contracting firm and with 4 new exciting projects they are looking to bring in several Civil Foremen to assist with completing them.
- Liaising and coordinating with subcontractors
- Supervision and coordination of site personnel
- Manage Health and Safety
- Report and manage the quality of work
- Shop drawings review
- Report directly to Project Manager
Key selection criteria
- Tertiary Civil Engineering qualification
- 2-3 years of relevant NZ experience
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work on the tools
- New Zealand residency
If you believe you the skills and experience to be succesful in this rle then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 95604