Our client is a growing civil sub-contractor specializing in drainlyaing and civil works for a wide range of commercial and industrial projects across Auckland region. Due to a rapidly growing work load they require a foreman, or an experienced drainlyaer that is willing to step up, to supervise their ongoing and future projects.
- Operate digger and work on the tools
- Supervise drainlayers and apprentices works
- Liaise with a Project Manager and locall council
- Run daily checks and set ups
- Organise materials and site equipment
- Sign off completed work
Key selection criteria
- Must be a certified drainlayer
- Minimum 10 years of drainlaying experience
- Ability to work on the tools and lead by example
- Competent excavator driver
- Strong positive relationship developer and skill at conflict management
- Ability to perform unsupervised
- New Zealand Residency / Citizenship is a must!!!
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here or contact Illya Golovchenko on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion