- 12 Month Fixed Term opportunity
- 40 hrs a week + (rostered shifts) + penal rates apply
- City location with carparking
Our client is a leader in the market of logistics solutions, from Whangarei to Invercargill and everywhere in between, and they are looking for an industry experienced co-ordinator to assist in their talented team.
Working within a small team this full-time front-line role offers a great opportunity with a high
level of customer contact which will include onsite visits.
You will be responsible for managing the customer’s cargo with bookings, updates and delivery in a timely and efficient manner. This will include daily tasks such as reporting and analysis, forecasting, customer contact and query resolution, freight coordination. You will need strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to build effective business relationships and a “can do and do it now” attitude is imperative.
Hourly rate: $28.03 per hour + Penal Rates
Hours: 6.00am to 2:30pm and 10.00am to 6.30pm (rostered)
What you will bring with you is:
- Solid knowledge and understanding of logistics and freight forwarding
- Full Drivers licence for site visits
- Exceptional problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- A customer focused attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to work a shift roster and rostered weekends
This is a permanent fixed term position with an ASAP start and you must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 95333