We are currently recruiting for Freight / Import / Export coordinators for various clients in South / East of Auckland. You will have a variety of duties relating to export shipping including booking and tracking of shipments, completion of export and regulatory documentation, MPI health certificates and EDecs as well as liaising with shipping and freight suppliers.
- Minimum 2 years import / export / shipping experience
- Understanding of Supply Chain process
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to think on your feet and solve issues quickly
- Analytical thinker with strong planning and organisational skills
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
**If you have experience in coordinating freight and logistics, we would like to hear from you!**
Apply online today - quoting Job Ref: 105526
Please note that only applications from candidates who are New Zealand citizens, NZ permanent residents, or who hold a valid NZ work visa will be considered.