- Auckland CBD location
- Modern Enterprise IT Environment
- Fixed-Term Contracts (1 year)
About the company
This organisation is a well-known service provider with an international reputation and a long history of success. You will be part of a team responsible for the design and development of this organisation's enterprise sized applications following best practice principles. You will be supported by a great team, forward-thinking leadership, modern technologies and tooling, extensive ongoing learning and development and a slew of benefits to promote work-life balance.
About the role
Other parts of your role will include:
- Designing and developing modern software applications and web interfaces
- Full stack development to extend and enhance software products with a frontend focus
- Diagnosing complex software issues
- Actively investigating technologies and approaches
- Embracing a team culture, supporting your colleagues, and contributing to the growth of the team
- Ensuring that knowledge is shared or documented
- Working with stakeholders to understand business needs
Skills and experience required :
- API Integration experience
- Ability to identify and interpret customer needs
- Awareness of Agile development methodologies and processes
- Awareness of the wider applications ecosystem, ranging from infrastructure through to support and strategy
- Familiar with all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Experience engaging directly with customers
- Professional with strong communication skills
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon Olivier Green on 027 582 1129 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 92889
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted