- Intermediate Software Engineer ( Front-End Developer)
- Tauranga OR fully remote
About the Company:
Our Client is a rapidly growing and innovative NZ Company with a large international customer base. They are leaders in developing, manufacturing and exporting a wide range of hardware and software horticulture products, equipping growers with the tools they need to be innovative, sustainable and commercially efficient.
About the Role:
In this role you will work within the Product & Innovation Engineering Team to take a key role in creating and maintaining first class mobile applications and websites.
You will also contribute to the design and architecture of the software products and the full product development process by adopting a user-centric approach. Be able to develop and maintain software products by ensuring your code is well written by applying the appropriate clean practices. Your code will need to be testable and well maintained.
- Have 3-4 years’ experience in software development
- Have experience building mobile applications and web sites with a cross platform approach
- Have experience with Flutter (highly advantageous)
- Demonstrate experience working with designers to turn concept work into beautiful software with attention to detail and UX concerns
- Have proven experience with cloud technologies
- Be fluent in unit testing practices and experiences
- Have experience creating clean code and applying best principles and practices
- Have some experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) is advantageous
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with: Ransi Ekanayake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.