- Competitive Salary + bonus + car
- City fringe
- New opportunity
Our client is a well - recognised brand in the distribution and retail sector. Well recognised for its initiatives across sustainability, safety, environment, price and customer.
Our search is to identify a General Manager Customer, a leader in their field. This role reports directly to the Managing Director in New Zealand.
As GM Customer you will be responsible for the strategy and operational management of Customer, Contact Centre & Service departments. There are approximately 10 direct/indirect reports.
This role has the overall planning, strategy, performance and reporting across the NZ business. The requirement for someone with extensive experience in the customer space. You will live and breathe the customer, you understand 5 star service with brand loyalty, retention and customer contact at the forefront of how you think.
Your background maybe in distribution, retail, hospitality, airline, insurance or a similar industry; where the customer is centric to everything you do.
This is a significant leadership role working with internal and external stakeholders to build on efficiencies within the business. You are a leader in your field and have the confidence to engage across the busines to build positive, effective and lasting relationships.
Critical to your success will be:
- Strong business acumen both people and business leadership
- Strategic thinking
- Understand E-commerce & involved in planning and strategy around this
- Budget planning and setting
- Strong leadership and motivational experience
- Strong understanding of business compliance & health and safety
- Capable written and verbal communication
- Ability to lead and share information and new initiatives across the business
- Minimum of 10 years in a leadership role
- Experience in a multinational
Critical competencies for selection will include:
- Leadership qualities that inspire & motivate. People want to follow you.
- Strong & proven delivery in a similar role
- Setting strategic direction
- Experience in the distribution, retail, hospitality, airline, insurance or similar customer focused sector
- Confident communicator
- Resilient and optimistic
- Understand the importance of values and work ethic
The company will provide a competitive salary, incentive & company vehicle.
This is a fantastic opportunity in a very successful NZ subsidiary of a global organisation. The leadership team is dynamic and very focused on the opportunities ahead. The company is a leader in its field across a number of initiatives. They are keen to bring on the right individual to compliment the leadership team . If you believe that the customer is where it all starts, that service is second to none and you are keen to be part of this dynamic then read on… there is so much more
If you are keen to take this further please apply with your CV & a cover letter indicating the value you will bring to this role on the link below. Job number: 109045
For more information please contact Carren Walker-Raos, Regional Manager, Customer Experience & Corporate Talent Solutions on 021 761 636 at Beyond Recruitment.