- Excellent package including Base Salary, Bonus and Vehicle
- Award winning Integrated Facilities Business.
- Opportunity for career development.
About The Company
Come and join a well-established, New Zealand Integrated Facilities company. The business is an award-winning franchise-based company who have a key focus on customer service and quality assurance. Their robust structure and system of delivery sets them apart from their competitors. Large private and public sector organisations all over New Zealand utilise their services day in and day out.
About the Role
Due to significant success across this organisation’s existing operations, the decision has been made to commit to extending their existing services and establish their Lawn and Garden Maintenance division. With an existing franchise network, clients, and infrastructure this is a great opportunity to develop a division from inception with the safety net of having a significant organisation to support the fledgling operation.
Working closely with the CEO, this role is responsible for supporting the development and execution of the strategic plan, developing best practice, and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Lawn and Garden Maintenance division.
- Helping to develop the strategic plan, setting goals, objectives and KPI’s.
- Oversee day to day operations including Sales, Marketing, Franchising, Training and Client Relationship Management.
- Develop and manage a high performing Lawn and Garden Maintenance team, fostering a culture of collaboration and accountability.
- Manage the divisional P+L, budgets, and financial performance.
- Ensure high level Health and Safety practices are in place and prioritised.
You will be an energetic individual with previous experience managing high performing teams within the services industry. Ideally you will have experience within maintenance, running a significant P+L, driving sales and services.
Key experience required.
- Ideally leadership experience within Lawn and Garden maintenance
- Superior relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing and developing franchisees.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret information.
- Understanding of P+L, budgets etc
- Strong leadership experience
- Customer driven mindset
This is a driven and entrepreneurial organisation with breadth and scope across New Zealand. In place is all the infrastructure and networks to be successful. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced leader to drive a new service line, leverage of a number of relationships and utilise the national network.
Keen to discuss the role and how to take this step to elevate your leadership career? Get in touch with Liam Brodie on 027 566 6561 Or APPLY today! including your cover letter & CV.