- General Manager People and Culture
- Permanent Opportunity
- West Auckland
Outstanding opportunity to join a community focused organisation, a registered Charitable Trust ,to build the HR function.
This role can be part time or fulltime.
Opportunity to provide leadership, expertise and advice to the CEO and Managers on optimising positive culture and performance. Attract, support and retain a skilled and motivated workforce. Develop and introduce programs and policies to deliver on the people related aspects of the organisations strategic plan.
To be successful in this role:
- Ability to think strategically across all areas of the organisation
- Organisational development skills and an ability to influence effective change to align with strategic objectives
- Credible leadership skills and the ability to influence and relate to others at all levels in the organisation
- A creative thinker, able to offer innovative solutions to people related challenges
- Analytical with ability to assess data, make decisions, implement solutions and assess outcomes
- A deep understanding of best practice HR practices to positively influence organisation culture and performance
- Excellent knowledge of the Employment Relations Act 2000, an ability to assess and manage legal risks and manage challenging ER issues to an agreeable solution
- Competent in leadership development and supporting managers with best practice guidance in leading their teams
- A willingness to take responsibility for the performance of your team
- A willingness to be flexible and to work as part of a senior leadership team to deliver on organisational objectives
- Strategic Alignment
- Performance and Leadership Development
- Attraction and Retention
- Capability Development
- HR Data
- Health & Safety
- Employment Relations
You will lead the Capability Development team (currently 2.3 FTE) to deliver learning and development requirements both internally and externally;lead talent management and a succession planning program and much much more!
Come and join a people centric organisation, that works in a values driven and empathetic environment- and take them on a journey!
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW
Job # 114647